Ok, I've been gone for a while, but for good reason. I decided I was sick of patterns that don't fit, and have been working on some software to scale patterns so that they really do fit. It'll be awesome.
Meanwhile, I am doing a little bit of sewing, but I lost the camera, and I had to send my machine away for about a month because it broke. Phew.
Anyway, I realized I haven't even taken pictures of some of my interim sewing. There's a project for a sunny day. BTW, I've also been reading up on trying to take better pictures of my sewing. No more messy living room photos!
So I made this pattern, but added a hood rather than a collar. Along with this program, I've been doing tons of reading on how to draft my own clothes, so it was surprisingly easy.
Funny legs because she was trying to climb the tree. She was not successful.